Exercise is boring
I think I have seen the first glimpses of this, but I have been waiting for a long time for companies to begin focusing on exercise machines that are games and then for a fitness center to provide those. I think a fitness center that was primarily based on exercise games would do very well, although I am not that familiar with the business model of fitness centers.
There are already exercise machines that let you bicycle through a terrain, but it is even more compelling if it is a game. For example, you could have a bicycle that controls a tank. You can pedal forward and backwards to control your tanks motion. Maybe it is a treadmill that is a super mario like game.
There are already games like MOCAP boxing, river rafting and horse racing that take a little bit of energy. Imagine a kickboxing game with the sensors attached to you so you can really fight someone else with no contact.
There are already exercise machines that let you bicycle through a terrain, but it is even more compelling if it is a game. For example, you could have a bicycle that controls a tank. You can pedal forward and backwards to control your tanks motion. Maybe it is a treadmill that is a super mario like game.
There are already games like MOCAP boxing, river rafting and horse racing that take a little bit of energy. Imagine a kickboxing game with the sensors attached to you so you can really fight someone else with no contact.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home